PrivatAir has now vacancies for experienced Cabin Crew based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated cabin crew who are flexible and have a genuine passion for customer service
- People who work well in teams, who lead by example and who thrive on hard work
- Language fluency in English and Arabic both written and spoken is essential
- Previous aviation experience in the Middle East is an asset
- Full passport from the EU or the Schengen Area
- You must be in very good health and possess a valid aviation medical certificate
- Security Check completed prior to commencing training
- Ability to provide references
- Ability to swim
What we offer:
- An opportunity to join a group of crew who are recognised as providing one of the highest levels of customer satisfaction within the aviation industry
- An opportunity to join an exciting business class scheduled service in Saudi Arabia
- Initial six months contract
- Medical cover
- Access to a broad range of staff travel agreements with numerous regional and international airlines
If you are interested and comply with every criteria listed above, please fill in our application form (we may not respond to applicants who do not fulfil the above requirements).
We thank you for your interest, and we look forward to receiving your candidature.
Online application form